|72|| ||/programs/Pages/biology-transfer-pathway.aspx||STEM: Science, Technology, Engineering and Math||Yes||Michael Johnson 2||5/11/2020 8:36 AM|
Biology Transfer Pathway Associate of Science Degree
|Biology Transfer Pathway AS||10/28/2016 3:18 PM|
As graduates in Biology, students can choose a number of career options from technical scientific laboratory careers to education.
|Gainful Employment Info|
The Biology Transfer Pathway Associate of Science (AS) is awarded for successful completion of 60 credits in science and liberal arts. It is designed to constitute the first two years of a bachelor’s degree in biology.
A biology major is a good choice for students who are intrigued by living things. Upon completion of the Biology AS degree, students will have learned to apply the scientific method, set up experiments, and use laboratory equipment. Students will develop laboratory skills, techniques, and procedures allowing them to gather, organize, and analyze data.
Program Delivery Methods
Online, hybrid, traditional in-class courses and hands-on training in state-of-the-art labs on Saint Paul College campus, St. Paul, MN
Saint Paul College has transfer articulation agreements between the following program and post-secondary institutions for the baccalaureate degree programs listed below.
For more information go to www.saintpaul.edu/Transfer.
Biology Transfer Pathway AS Degree
- BS Biology – General Biology, Bemidji State University
- BS Biology – Ecology, Biodiversity, and Evolutionary Biology, Bemidji State University
- BS Biology – Environmental Science, Bemidji State University
- BA Biology, Metropolitan State University
- BA Biology, Minnesota State University, Mankato
- BS Biology, Minnesota State University, Mankato
- BA Biology, Minnesota State University, Moorhead
- BA Ecology, Minnesota State University, Moorhead
- BA Biology Concentration, Southwest Minnesota State University
- BA Biology, St. Cloud State University
- BA Biology, Winona State University
|Biology Transfer Pathway|
- How to apply the scientific method, set up experiments, and use laboratory equipment
- Laboratory skills, techniques, and procedures on how to gather, organize, and analyze data
- An understanding of the fields of physical science
- How to apply scientific theory to contemporary problems and issues