Water Utilities Treatment Technology
Looking for a fantastic secure career?
This is it! Become a State of MN Certified Water and Wastewater Professional.
- Complete just 9 modules offered in the hybrid format
- Meet in class one or two days per week.
- Complete assignments online.
- Block scheduling to accommodate working students.
- Hands on training.
- Excellent hourly pay with full benefits available.
- Graduates certified by MN Department of Health & MN Pollution Control Agency
- Already a State Certified Water Professional???
- Pick the modules that are right for you.
- Obtain training to advance in your career.
- Apply training hours with work experience to advance your certification.
Sequence of Modules:
- Water Distribution System Operator
- Collection System Operator
- Water Treatment Plant Operations I
- Wastewater Treatment Plant Operations I
- Water Treatment Plant Operations II
- Wastewater Treatment Plant Operations II
- Water Treatment Plant Operations III
- Wastewater Treatment Plant Operations III
- Maintenance Operator for Automated Equipment