UMN Humphrey Fellowship Associate Campus Mentoring for Saint Paul
The Associate Campus Mentoring Program is a partnership between Saint Paul College and the University of Minnesota Humphrey Fellowship Program to engage Fellows and Saint Paul College students in cultural exchange. This partnership will include a service learning project, goal setting, and help students build relationships and interact with established professionals from across the globe.
There is no fee for participating in the Program.
- Gain practical advice, encouragement, and support from an experienced professional.
- Develop your social, academic, and professional confidence.
- Understand Global Fluency (exposure to global perspectives).
- Identify and set SMART goals (e.g. Increasing motivation, improve your time management skills and find an internship, read non-school related books or join an extracurricular group/student organization).
- Expand your personal and professional networking.
- Grow your communication skills, increase your experience with collaboration and network, and participate in a resume-enhancing project.
* Receive a $200.00 stipend upon completing mentoring program during spring semester!
Time Commitment (10-12 hours total) October-May
- 1 hour of Mentee Orientation
- 1 hour – establish joint goals with Mentor
- 3 (virtual) one-on-one meetings with your Mentor
- Service Learning project with your Mentor
- 1.5 End or Program Presentation/Celebration