Attention Visiting Students, who are not seeking a program, do not need to attend orientation.
Register for classes today! Look at the
Course Schedule to determine course prerequisites (classes or placements).
If the class requires placements, we may be able to waive the placement test off of the list below. If these apply to you, please fill out the
Assessment Waiver form.
- Unofficial Transcripts from a college or university
- ACT scores within the last 5 years
- SAT scores within the last 5 years
- AP classes in which the college-level assessment was passed with a 3 or higher
- IB classes in which the college-level assessment was passed with a 4 or higher
- College in The School classes
- High School transcripts within the last 10 years
* If you do not have any or all of these placements, please email
firstname.lastname@example.org to get set up or learn about the required assessment(s).
If the class requires a prerequisite class that you may have taken at a different school to register, you will want to fill out a
Course Permission Request form.