Find jobs, work study and internship opportunities using Saint Paul College’s job board (JobsOnline). JobsOnline is powered by College Central Network and is the College's official resume and job posting service. JobsOnline is free and available to current students as well as Saint Paul College alumni.
- Go to
www.saintpaul.edu/JobsOnline or click on the JobsOnline login from the Student Login dropdown on the college homepage
- Select Students
- Click "Create an Account"
- Use your Star ID as your User ID and create a password
- Complete the registration information using an email of your choice.
In the future, sign in using your StarID and the password you set up. If you have any problems or questions,
please contact Career Services.
Alumni may click “Alumni” and create an account with a user ID of their choosing.
What is JobsOnline? Formerly known as CAPS, JobsOnline is a career services platform that includes:
- Saint Paul College’s job board with hundreds of opportunities for work study, full-time and part-time jobs, internships and volunteer opportunities in the Twin Cities and surrounding area
- Career Document Library, media library and newsletters with tips on cover letters, resume writing, interview prep, networking and other aspects of your job search.
- Resume Builder template makes resume writing easy, or upload one and make it viewable by potential employers
- Links to national job board
- Calendar of career-related events on campus and in the community
Work Study and Student Employment
RealTime Talent Exchange – Matching system that finds opportunities that fit your unique skills and job interests.
Meet with Career Services staff: Call 651.846.1384 to schedule an appointment.
- 1:1 coaching
- Additional industry-specific resources