Learn about potential opportunities and expand your professional network by attending career fairs, networking events and information tables.
Saint Paul College offers a wealth of resources to facilitate connections with employers.
- Career Fairs
- Automotive Services Career Fair March 29, 1-3pm, L460. This event is free for Employers, Students and Saint Paul College Graduates.
- Visiting Employers
- Stop by the tabling area in the City View Café to visit with recruiters from local companies. A schedule of employers can be found on the JobsOnline events page
- Learn About Virtual Networking
- The Power of Connection: LinkedIn and Virtual Networking workshop. Open to students and Saint Paul College graduates of all programs/majors. Register here.
- To access recordings of Tuesdays at 2 webinars, log into your JobsOnline account and click on “Recorded webinars” in the Career Document Library.
Career Fair Quick Reference
- Career Services Staff is available to assist with preparing for fairs and networking events. Arrange a meeting time by calling 651.846.1384
JobsOnline contains a Calendar of career-related events on campus, Career Document Library, media library and newsletters with tips on cover letters, resume writing, interview prep, networking and other aspects of your job search.
- Want to “pay it forward” as an alum of Saint Paul College? Connect with our