Learn about potential opportunities and expand your professional network by attending career fairs, networking events and information tables.
Saint Paul College offers a wealth of resources to facilitate connections with employers.
- Career Fairs
- Career Fairs for the 2022-23 academic year will be finalized in late August. Dates will be published on our job board. (Create an account to gain access to our events calendar and hundreds of job postings)
- Visiting Employers
- Starting Sept. 6, stop by the tabling area in the City View Café to visit with recruiters from local companies. A schedule of employers can be found on the JobsOnline events page
- Links to past webinars are available on our Career Services D2L course. Log into your D2L and select "Career Services Optional Free Course" in your course list.
Career Fair Quick Reference
- Career Services Staff is available to assist with preparing for fairs and networking events. Arrange a meeting time by calling 651.846.1384
JobsOnline contains a Calendar of career-related events on campus, Career Document Library, media library and newsletters with tips on cover letters, resume writing, interview prep, networking and other aspects of your job search.
- Want to “pay it forward” as an alum of Saint Paul College? Connect with our