Beyond the Yellow Ribbon
Over 100 Programs
Saint Paul College offers over 100 programs. These programs include Business, Career & Technical, STEM, Health Science, Liberal Arts, and Transfer options. A full list of programs can be viewed at Academic Programs at Saint Paul College.
We strive to make all students feel welcome on our campus. Special efforts in place for service members, veterans, and their families include:
- Recognition as an active Beyond the Yellow Ribbon organization that proactively serves veterans and their families
- Instructors and staff training in understanding how military culture impacts students
- A dedicated Veteran Center on campus
- Distant learning options available for mobilized service members
- Active military recognition throughout the year (i.e., dedicated parking, graduation recognition, and special veteran celebration events)
- Accommodations for both physical and mental disabilities Access & Disability Services
- Rich history of military-affiliated alumni making positive impacts around the world
Financial & Education Benefits Support
GI Bills (Federal & State) Apply at Federal GI Bill or Minnesota GI Bill
- The Federal GI Bill is a program that provides up to 36/48 months of benefits to be used to pay for college degrees, certificates, and diplomas in trades or for transfer to a university.
- The MN GI Bill is a state program that provides post-secondary financial assistance to all eligible MN veterans attending an MN college.
Federal Tuition Assistance (FTA) Application Details.
FTA is a federal program for active duty and reserve service members that pays for tuition only within a fiscal year with career caps and limits.
Credentialing Assistance More Details.
Credentialing Assistance is financial assistance to help service members pursue licensure, certification, or apprenticeship credentials.
State Tuition Reimbursement (STR) Contact your Unit Administrator for more Details.
STR is a state program for MN National Guard members that reimburses you for tuition costs after successful course completion
We recognize that the transition from military to civilian life can be challenging. Saint Paul College provides critical resources to help veterans with these transitions. Our on-campus resources include Mental Health counselors with access to service dogs, veteran staff and faculty members, and support resources in our Veterans Center. We also work closely with off-campus organizations, including: