Skip to main content Sign In

Saint Paul College A Community & Technical College

Access and Disability Resources Accommodation Process

Students are highly encouraged to apply to Saint Paul College using the online application before enrolling with Access & Disability Resources. If you need accommodations for the placement test, please let us know before taking the placement exam. Documentation and information shared with Access and Disability Resources remain in the ADR Office. Additional documentation may be requested. ASL interpreters are available upon request.

How to get started with Access and Disability Resources:
  1. Enroll in classes; please bring a copy of your class schedule to your intake appointment
  2. Obtain documentation of your disability (see below)
  3. Schedule an intake appointment with Access and Disability Resources by calling 651-350-3008 or by emailing If you need an ASL interpreter, please let us know when setting up your appointment. Bring your documentation to your intake meeting and discuss what reasonable accommodations you may need during your time at Saint Paul College.
  4. Share your accommodation letter with your instructors; students are encouraged to have conversations wi​th their instructors about their accommodations
  5. Contact Access and Disability Resources if you are experiencing any problems with accommodations
Documentation should clearly state the student:
  • Name, Saint Paul College TECH ID number or STARID number, and date of birth
  • Diagnosis and name of the evaluator
  • Current functional limitations and/or symptoms related to an academic setting
Examples of documentation include but are not limited to:
  • High school IEP, IEP evaluation, or 504/508 plan
  • Diagnostic assessment report
  • A letter from your health care provider (mental health therapist, family counselor, chiropractor, etc.)
  • A completed disability documentation form (can be obtained by emailing our office or stopping in)
  • A letter from a county worker, vocational rehabilitation counselor, shelter social worker, etc.

A statement from social security that the student is receiving benefits is not an acceptable form of documentation at this time.

One Click Away From Your Future
Visit Apply Request Info