Although our physical office is closed, we are still here for you through online Zoom or phone meetings, and email!
Schedule an appointment with your Pathway Advisor here.
Follow the few steps below to set up your appointment with your advisor:
- Login to Navigate using your star ID and password at the link above.
- Once you are logged in, click on "Schedule an Appointment"
- Appointment Details
- What is the purpose of your appointment? Select a Service Category
- Where would you like to meet? Select Online Pathway Advising Appointment
- What do you want to talk about? Select one reason from the menu
- Anything specific you want to discuss? Leave a comment to let your advisor know what your goals are in the appointment and if you prefer a phone or Zoom meeting
- When do you want to meet? Select a date and time from a list of availability
- Watch for confirmation of your appointment in your Saint Paul College email
- If you do not receive confirmation, check your spam folder.
- For all Zoom meetings, you will receive an additional email containing your Zoom link for the Online Pathway Advising Appointment. Please use the instructions below on how to connect with your Pathway advisor through Zoom.
You are also welcome to utilize our Express advising services for quick 10-15 minute questions. Pathway Advisors are available for Zoom Express Advising on Wednesdays, from 10:30 am- 4:30 pm. Please use the instructions below on how to connect with your Pathway advisor for Express Advising via Zoom:
How to Connect with Your Advisor for Zoom Appointments and Express Advising
- Make sure that you are in a quiet location, and can take notes on your computer, phone, or in a notebook
- Use headphones with a microphone to improve the audio quality
- For Appointments: Click the link and enter the password provided in your confirmation email. If you do not have access to your Zoom Meeting Link, please contact Pathway Advising at
- For Express Advising: Your advisor has emailed you their individual link and password to sign in to Express Advising. If you can’t find the email from your advisor, contact our front desk at firstname.lastname@example.org or 651.846.1739 and they’ll be happy to assist you
- You will then be placed in a virtual “waiting room” until your advisor is able to meet with you. Wait times vary based on the number of students in attendance.
- Once your Academic Advisor admits you to the meeting, check your Audio and Video and make sure that the microphone and movie camera icons at the bottom left do not have a red line across them
The Pathway Advisors are available to provide:
- Academic advising based on each student's unique goals
- Assistance in navigating the college experience
- Help with course planning and sequencing, including how to read your Interactive Degree Audit and Program Requirements Guide
- Support and resources to improve time management
- Advice about how to be a successful college student
- Connections with support resources such as tutoring, personal counseling, access & disability resources, and career services
- Transfer resources and assistance
You should plan on meeting with a Pathway Advisor:
- Before making major academic decisions, such as withdrawing from a course
- When needing academic guidance
- If you intend to transfer, plan early to ensure you are taking the appropriate courses
- To consult transfer guides and resources for specific colleges and universities
- If you change your current major
- If your future transfer plans change (i.e. you choose a different school or major/program)
Program Faculty Advisors are available for our Associate of Science (AS), Associate of Applied Science (AAS), Diploma and Certificate programs to provide:
- Assistance with program planning and course selection
- Deliver detailed information about programs
- Information regarding employment opportunities and transfer options
Students are strongly encouraged to consult with their Program Faculty Advisor prior to registering each term. Contact information can be found on the
Program Requirements Guides.