Build your brand at Saint Paul College
Thank you for your interest in hiring our students and alumni. Career Services offers a number of ways to connect you with students and alumni.
- Please review our
Job Posting Guidelines prior to posting opportunities or planning your campus visit.
JobsOnline Job Board
Advertise available positions for our students and alumni free of charge. Students and alumni can email résumés and cover letters to you directly from JobsOnline. If you prefer, include a link to your own application system.
- To create an account go to
JobsOnline, choose Employers and click on Create Account. Your account will be reviewed; you will receive an email verifying your access and containing a password link. Once your password is created you can log in to:
- Post jobs, internships and volunteer opportunities
- Search for candidates using the Résumé Search feature
- Register for events such as career fairs and networking events
Employers may arrange for a table in a high traffic area on campus. These visits can be scheduled during the lunch hour Mondays through Thursdays during fall and spring semesters. Please contact Career Services to schedule. Please allow a minimum of one week to make arrangements.
Job Fairs and On-Campus Events
Saint Paul College offers job fairs and other events throughout the academic year. For more information, log in to your JobsOnline account or contact Career Services.
- Career Fairs and Networking Events
- IT & Business Networking Event, March 7, 2019, 4-6pm. Sign up at: know.careers/saintpaulcollege
- Showcase for Cosmetology, Esthetician, Nail Tech & Massage programs, Wed., April 3, 2019, 11:30am - 1:30pm
- Healthcare Careers Networking Fair, May 2
- Get involved. Contact
Career Services for more information on:
- Advisory committees
- Site visits
- Informational interviews
- Internship development
Want to “pay it forward” as an alum of Saint Paul College?
Connect with our Alumni Community
- We customize a training program based on your specific needs
Friends of Saint Paul College
- Education program support
Matching system that finds candidates that fit your unique opportunities.