Update Regarding the 2020 Saint Paul College Graduation Ceremony
2020 Graduation Ceremony cannot take place on Thursday, May 14, 2020.
Due to nationwide efforts to prevent the spread of coronavirus, the 2020 Graduation Ceremony cannot take place on Thursday, May 14, 2020. An email was sent to Saint Paul College students along with Fall 2019 Graduates. This was not an easy decision but it was a necessary one given both national and state public health directives. Please know that we are equally disappointed and working hard, with Student Senate representatives and others, to explore alternative ways to celebrate our students’ accomplishments. We invite you to take a moment to listen to a message shared with students from Interim President Peaslee about this decision.
Click HERE to hear a message from President Peaslee
We want to stress that this decision will not impact a student’s ability to receive their award if they are on schedule to graduate. If students contact you with questions about graduation, please encourage them to reach out to the appropriate department.
Academic Advising -
- Assistance with reviewing their Degree Audit Report
- Respond to questions about program requirements and registration
- Review Transfer Credits
Student Records Office -
- Answer questions related to your Graduation Application. Do you meet all the program requirements to graduate Spring 2020 or Summer 2020? Apply to graduate (please only submit one graduation application per degree):
- Diplomas will be mailed to the address entered on your graduation application:
- Fall 2019 Graduates: mailed in February
- Spring 2020 Graduates: will mail in July
- Summer 2020 Graduates: will mail in September
Financial Aid -
- Assistance with exit loan counseling
- Respond to questions about financial aid
Student Life -
- Provide information regarding how the College is exploring alternative ways to celebrate the Class of 2020