City View Grille
The City View Grille is an on-campus restaurant operated by the Saint Paul College
Culinary Arts program. Located in the southeast corner of the College on the main floor, the City View Grille has a view of Downtown St. Paul, the State Capitol, and the Cathedral of St. Paul. Visitor parking is available in the parking lot via the Marshall Street entrance.
Map - Directions to the College
The City View Grille is operated by the Saint Paul College Culinary Arts program.
Schedule subject to change without notice.
Spring 2023 Dates and Hours
- Mondays and Tuesdays, from 11am – 12:30pm.
- Beginning Tuesday, January 17th, 2022 – Early April
- Seasonal Menus, quickly served to-go that change daily. Featuring, soups, salads, sandwiches and lighter fare.
- Thursdays, from 11:30 - 12:30pm, when available
- A selection of breads, pastries and other baked goods created by our Pastry and Baking Students
- Thursdays, from 11:30 – 12:30pm, along with special luncheons that will be announced
- Beginning January 26th through the end of March
- A la carte service in the City View Grille dining room featuring student-chef created menus.
The City View Grille will be CLOSED: January 16th, February 20th and 21st, and March 13th - 18th.