Saint Mary’s University of Minnesota provides a path for students to complete a Bachelor’s degree. It is called the Transfer Advantage and is designed for students for who have completed an associate’s degree to transfer to Saint Mary’s University of Minnesota to finish a Bachelor’s degree. Students need to take a minimum of 36 credits from Saint Mary’s, the remaining general education credits can be completed at Saint Mary’s, or transferred from other sources.
The Transfer Advantage degree programs provide students with options to make the decisions that can save time and money.
Transfer Your Credits
Saint Mary’s University accepts:
- Up to 84 transfer credits (earning C or better)
- Technical credits
- Prior learning credits
- Military, industry, and business training via American Council on Education (ACE) or Prior Learning Assessment (PLA)
- International credits via evaluated by ECE, WES, or other agencies
- Up to 35 credits of past learning and/or work experience via PLA
Plan Your Degree
- To transfer, a minimum of 30 college-level credits are required with a grade of “C” or better.
- ENGL 1711 Composition 1 must be completed.
- Visit with a transfer counselor at Saint Mary’s or submit your transcripts (unofficial or official) for a credit transfer evaluation.
Saint Mary’s University Contact Information
Saint Mary's University of Minnesota - Twin Cities Campus
2500 Park Ave
Minneapolis, MN 55404
Learn more about Transfer Advantage Pathway