|17|| ||/programs/Pages/supply-chain-logistics.aspx||Business Programs||Yes||Michael Johnson 2||4/25/2019 8:51 AM|
Supply Chain Logistics Associate of Applied Science Degree
Supply Chain Logistics Certificate
|Supply Chain Logistics AAS||Supply Chain Logistics Certificate||10/20/2016 11:13 AM||Accredited by the Association of Collegiate Business Schools and Programs (ACBSP)|
- Learn from experienced instructors who teach in a "hands on" environment.
- Intern in a business facility while attending college.
- Understand the business logistics marketplace.
- Business Logistics Management offers a wide variety of employment opportunities.
- Purchasing and supplier management
- Manufacturing logistics
- Transport management
- Inventory, distribution and warehouse management
- Information management
- Customer service management
- Liberty Diversified Industry
- Koch Logistics
- North American Van Lines
- Burlington Northern Santa Fe
- Freight Masters
|Supply Chain Logistics Gainful Employment Info||Supply Chain Logistics Certificate|
Logistics management is concerned with the procurement, movement, storage and processing of materials and information across the whole of the supply chain, from acquisition of raw materials and components, through manufacturing, to delivery of finished products to end users.
The Supply Chain Logistics Associate of Applied Science (AAS) Degree program provides students the opportunity to understand modern supply chain management. Supply chain management demands a multidisciplinary and cross-functional approach to business that transcends the traditional functional boundaries and management disciplines that characterize many organizations.
The Supply Chain Logistics Certificate program is transferrable to the AAS degree. Program advisor approval is required for admission. This certificate is not designed for entry level to the logistics field, but as an add-on certificate to enhance and build on prior knowledge.
Program Delivery Methods
Hybrid, online and traditional in-class courses on Saint Paul College campus, St. Paul, MN
Saint Paul College has transfer articulation agreements between the following program and post-secondary institutions for the baccalaureate degree programs listed below. For more information please contact a transfer specialist or go to www.saintpaul.edu/Transfer.
Supply Chain Logistics AAS
|Supply Chain Logistics Video|
- Knowledge and understanding of modern supply chain management
- Distribution planning
- Transportation management and logistics
- Customer service skills
- Purchasing, marketing and business negotiation principles and skills