St. Kate's Complete
Complete your associate degree at Saint Paul College, and be ready to transition seamlessly to a St. Catherine University bachelor’s degree.
With St. Kate's Complete you can:
- Be guaranteed St. Kate’s admission with an AA, AFA, AS or AAS degree or Minnesota Transfer Curriculum from Saint Paul College and a 2.5 GPA or higher.
- Earn an associate and bachelor’s degree in four years (2+2).
- Choose from a variety of programs and majors.
- Create a flexible and personalized program path.
- Select from a mix of formats and schedules, including evening/weekend and online options.
- Pay only for what you need. Our advisors will help you select the right program and courses that flow together — avoiding duplication and extra cost.
- Get access to advisors and tools to make every credit count from start to finish.
Contact St. Kate’s Complete Transfer Coordinator Jennifer Searles
Saint Paul College Academic Advising
Scholoarship for St. Kate's Complete Transfer Students
With a customized and clear program track from the start, you will only take and pay for courses that meet core requirements and apply to your degree. Most St. Kate’s students also qualify for financial aid and other scholarships, including an exclusive scholarship just for
St. Kate’s Complete transfer students from Saint Paul College.
$2,400 Scholarship for St. Kate’s Complete students
St. Kate's Complete.
- College for Women students enrolled in at least 12 credits for fall and spring terms with a 2.5 GPA or higher receive a one-time $2,100 scholarship spread over their first two semesters.
- College for Adults students enrolled in at least 6 credits for fall, spring or summer terms with a 2.5 GPA or higher will receive a one-time $2,400 scholarship spread over their first two terms.
- College for Women annual academic achievement scholarship for transfer students of $7,000–$20,000.
- In both colleges, a Phi Theta Kappa scholarship for members up to $2,000.