Saint Paul College
in partnership with
Southwest Minnesota State University - Culinary Arts and the Science of Food
Associate of Applied Science, Culinary Arts Bachelor of Science, Culinology®
- Dual enrollment with Saint Paul College and Southwest Minnesota State University
- Faculty expertise and experience in the profession from two campuses
- All classes offered at Saint Paul College or online
- Graduate from the two largest Culinary Arts programs in the region
- Earn your degree and build your career
The Research Chefs Association (RCA)
A leading professional community for food research and development.
- SMSU Culinology® students will be student members of the RCA and be eligible to attend the RCA’s annual conference at a discount.
- They will also be able to participate in actual product development projects through the RCA, present at the RCA’s Poster Competition, and enter the RCA’s Student Culinology Competition.