|10|| ||/programs/Pages/marketing.aspx||Business Programs||Yes||Michael Johnson 2||4/19/2019 8:35 AM|
Marketing Associate of Applied Science Degree
|Marketing AAS||10/20/2016 11:11 AM||Accredited by the Association of Collegiate Business Schools and Programs (ACBSP)|
- Sales representative
- Communication Specialist
- Marketing specialist
- Assistant Account Executive
|Marketing Gainful Employment Information|
The Marketing Associate of Applied Science (AAS) Degree program prepares individuals to become marketing professionals.
Students will learn how to market a business that will add economic and cultural value within a community. Students will also develop business and marketing plans that address financial, managerial and operational aspects.
According to the U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics, U.S. Department of Labor, Occupational Outlook Handbook, marketing and sales positions are projected to grow 10-12% from 2012-2022.
Program Delivery Methods
Hybrid, online and traditional in-class courses on Saint Paul College campus, St. Paul, MN
Saint Paul College has transfer articulation agreements between the following program and post-secondary institutions for the baccalaureate degree programs listed below.
For more information please go to www.saintpaul.edu/Transfer.
Marketing AAS Degree
- BS Marketing, Saint Mary’s University-Twin Cities Campus
- BS Sales & Marketing, Saint Mary’s University-Twin Cities Campus
- BA Individualized Studies, Metropolitan State University
- Marketing plan development, public relations, advertising, sales promotion and other core marketing concepts
- Key business communication technology
- Fundamental management concepts and principles
- Legal principles of business, including basic laws, contracts, dispute resolution and rights and responsibilities of the business community
- Economic, international business, business ethics, accounting and financial principles