|9|| ||/programs/Pages/human-resources.aspx||Business Programs||Yes||Michael Johnson 2||3/22/2023 10:06 AM|
Human Resources Associate of Applied Science Degree
Human Resources Certificate
|Human Resources AAS||Human Resources Certificate||10/20/2016 11:10 AM||No||Accredited by the Association of Collegiate Business Schools and Programs (ACBSP)|
- Typical starting salaries for entry level positions range from $26,000 - $32,000 and for mid-level positions, $35,000 - $45,000.
- The career potential is excellent for experienced and educated Human Resource Professionals.
- There continues to be a good demand for HR professionals.
- Health care
- Retail corporations
- Buffets, Inc.
- Wells Fargo Bank
- Blue Cross/Blue Shield
- Deluxe Corporation
- United Hospital
- Metropolitan Urologic Specialists, PA
- State of Minnesota
|Human Resources||Human Resources Certificate|
Are you looking to elevate your career with a field of study that will prepare you for future workforce demands? The Human Resources program at Saint Paul College believes in making a positive impact on all industries by setting students up to create workplaces that allow employees to thrive and feel valued. We focus on developing your skills to create meaningful workplace relationships across the organization to address the challenges faced by businesses and employees. Graduates may pursue work as a Human Resource Specialist, Benefits Specialist, Compensation Analyst, Recruiter, Training and Development Coordinator, Human Resource Generalist, or Human Resource Assistant.
The Human Resources program is designed with the flexibility to meet your budget and demanding schedule. You can earn an HR Certificate as quickly as eight months. Once complete, you can choose to pursue an Associates' Degree with opportunities to transfer for a Bachelors' Degree. With classes in Talent Acquisition & Development, Performance Management & Coaching, Employee/Labor Relations, and more, the Human Resources programs at Saint Paul College will provide you with the tools and resources you need to be an HR professional.
The Human Resources Certificate program is for those who desire to enter the Human Resources field with a general grounding in Human Resources within a short period. The certificate program is transferable to the Human Resources AAS program.
The Human Resources Associate of Applied Science (AAS) Degree is for students who desire immediate employment upon graduation or who plan to transfer to another higher education institution.
Program Delivery Methods
Hybrid, online, and traditional in-class courses are available on Saint Paul College campus, St. Paul, MN . Online courses are delivered entirely online using D2L Brightspace, which allows students to complete assignments and view lectures when it is convenient for your schedule. Classes run from 5 to 8 weeks, and in-class courses are usually fewer than 30 students.
Saint Paul College has transfer articulation agreements between the following program and post-secondary institutions for the baccalaureate degree programs listed below. For more information please contact a transfer specialist or go to www.saintpaul.edu/Transfer.
Human Resources AAS Degree
- BA Individualized Studies, Metropolitan State University
- BS Project Management, Minnesota State University - Moorhead
|Human Resources Program Video|
- Facilitate communication with employees.
- Manage Human Resource record keeping and research.
- Administer employee compensation and benefits.
- Apply Federal, State, and local employment regulations/laws.
- Recruit, hire, and orient new employees.
- Write policies and handbooks.
- Solve employee relation situations.