|88|| ||/programs/Pages/Robotic-Welding.aspx||Career & Technical Programs||No||Michael Johnson 2||3/22/2023 10:17 AM|
Robotic Welding Certificate
|Robotic Welding Certificate||11/14/2016 12:41 PM||No|
Graduates will be prepared for employment in the welding industry and related fabrication fields.
- Manufacturing plants as production welders, specialist welders, layout engineers, press brake and CNC operators both in structural and non-structural settings
- Welding/fabricating is widely used in the aircraft, automotive, heavy equipment, sheet metal, and other trades that use fabrication and CNC equipment
|Robotic Welding Certificate||Robotic Welding Certificate|
Robotic welding is an exciting and growing part of the welding profession. Robotic tools can automate some high production applications, such as resistance spot welding and arc welding.
Professional fabricators and CNC operators are highly skilled individuals who excel in math, geometry, formulations, programming, critical thinking, and blueprint reading.
Physical requirements include good eyesight, good hand and eye coordination, standing for long periods of time and the ability to perform heavy, physical work.
Program Delivery Methods
Traditional in-class and hands-on training in state-of-the-art lab on Saint Paul College campus, St. Paul, MN
Students must be a graduate of the Welding Technology Diploma program or have instructor approval.
Estimated cost for student supplies is $520.
- How to setup and break-down procedures of CNC equipment including press brake, CNC plasma cutting and robotic welding
- Sheet metal bend deduction formulation
- Welding and finishing processes and fabrication equipment
|Male student using robotic equipment|