|122|| ||/programs/Pages/management-aas.aspx||Business Programs||No||Michael Johnson 2||4/8/2021 8:37 AM|
Management Associate of Applied Science Degree
|Management AAS||3/29/2021 2:01 PM||No|
According to BLS, MN Deed, Wall Street Journal and other publications there will be an increasing job growth through 2029 for Front line/First Line Managers in a variety of industries and settings.
This program provides students with a diversified
education and background for positions in
management and business.
Employers need employees who can be
promoted and succeed in a manager’s role.
Practices and concepts will be explored including
communication, leadership, planning, organizing,
accounting and human resources.
Saint Paul College has a transfer articulation
agreement between the following program and
post-secondary institutions for the baccalaureate
degree programs listed below. For more
information please go to saintpaul.edu/Transfer.
- BA Individualized Studies
Metropolitan State University
- Apply management principles to effectively
lead a team in serving internal or external
- Apply conceptual, critical, creative thinking
skills to resolve business management
problems and opportunities.
- Exhibit communication skills in expressing
ideas, information and proposals.
- Analyze the principles of accounting,
finance and economics to make effective
- Describe management issues in supervision,
human resources and motivation.
- Describe successful customer service and
relationship management skills
- Analyze digital, online and technology tools
to connect and communicate with staff,
internal and externa; customers.
- Identify characteristics in decision making
that are ethical and socially responsible.