We may be able to waive the placement test and provide the necessary placements from the list below. If these apply to you, please fill out the
Assessment Waiver form.
You will only need to meet the placements that are listed as the class prerequisite.
English, Reading, and Math placements can be given the following ways:
- SAT, ACT, or MCA Scores within the last 5 years
- IB and/or AP classes with passed college-level test
- College in School (CIS) classes
- Obtain unofficial transcript(s)
- High school transcripts within the last 10 years
- Unofficial transcripts from colleges/universities
- Classes passed with a C grade or higher
- Accuplacer scores from the last two years
If you do not have any of the above items then we will sign you up for one or both of our in-house assessment. Please contact
email@example.com for help getting signed up.
- In-house Reading/English Assessment: D2L Brightspace Reading/English
- In-house Math Assessment: MyMathTest
If the class requires a prerequisite class that you may have taken at a different school to register, you will want to fill out a
Course Permission Request form.