Make It Count for Adult Learners
FREE TUITION for Adult Learners New to College
At Saint Paul College, adult learners are vibrant members of the campus community.
Make it Count is a program created specifically for first-time college adult learners seeking certificates, diplomas or associate degrees from Saint Paul College. The program covers the cost of tuition and fees for up to 60 credits, or up to three years, through grants and/or private scholarships as a full-time or part-time student. This program supports as many students as possible based on student need and funds available for the program.
Make it Count program at Saint Paul College includes
- Three years tuition-free college for up to a maximum of 60 credits through grants and/or private scholarships
- Individualized academic advising, transfer planning, and goal setting
- One-on-one class registration guidance each semester to ensure enrollment in classes needed in sequence for specific program of study
- Financial aid planning and resources
- Advisor and faculty intervention through early alert retention system
- On campus social and academic activities
- Scholarship assistance
Application Steps for Make it Count
- Apply for FREE to Saint Paul College online
- Apply to the Make it Count Program online
Make it Count Application
- Take the ACCUPLACER Assessment
Testing is available at Saint Paul College Assessment Center on a walk-in basis, no appointment is necessary. It takes approximately 2 hours to complete these un-timed assessments in reading and math.
View more information on the required assessment
- Submit a FAFSA and complete the entire financial aid process
The 2019-2020 FAFSA (Free Application for Federal Student Aid) is available online at
FAFSA School Code: Saint Paul College 005533
Submitting a FAFSA is just the first step in completing the financial aid process, which may take several weeks. Submit your FAFSA early and stay in contact with the
One Stop, Room 1300 at Saint Paul College.
- Submit your High school diploma or GED equivalent
Request high school transcripts or GED equivalent to be sent to Saint Paul College.
College is for YOU!
We understand that adult learners are concerned about financial obligations and can often feel burdened by possible student loan debt. We also know that many of you are seeking not just a job, but a career that is personally satisfying. You work hard and you are busy – we get it. We can help college become a reality – we help to make it count. To meet with an admission specialist, please email