Graduate on time and debt-free with Saint Paul College's COMPASS Program
Affordable High-Quality Education for High School Graduates
Start your journey to success at Saint Paul College's COMPASS program! Designed for recent high school graduates and Pell Grant recipients, our program offers financial assistance to cover tuition, fees, textbooks, transportation, and basic needs. Enjoy personalized guidance from specialized advisors and exclusive on-campus activities and services.
Program Eligibility and Requirements
To qualify, you must:
- Be a recent high school graduate-within the last 5 years
- Have earned fewer than 15 college credits after graduating from high school (excluding earned college credits from rigorous and dual enrollment programs - such as PSEO, AP, IB, CIS, and Concurrent Enrollment)
- Be a Minnesota Resident
- Complete FAFSA and demonstrate financial need
Priority is given to students who have taken PSEO or concurrent enrollment classes through Saint Paul College.
How to Apply:
- Apply to COMPASS
- Apply to Saint Paul College and declare your major
*Please note, we will not receive your COMPASS application until you apply to Saint Paul College.
- Complete FAFSA and all verification steps
- Graduate from high school and submit your final transcript to Saint Paul College
Submitting a FAFSA is just the first step in completing the financial aid process, which may take several weeks. Submit your FAFSA early to make sure it is completed before the Saint Paul College COMPASS application deadline.
Join COMPASS and benefit from our dedicated advisors, career development opportunities, and a supportive community of peers. Our goal is to help you graduate on time, debt-free, and ready for a rewarding career. As a COMPASS student, you will:
- Develop a sense of belonging and connection to campus.
- Build relationships and networks with fellow students, faculty, and staff.
- Be assigned a dedicated advisor to guide academic progress from entry to graduation.
- Have opportunities to take classes with fellow COMPASS students to foster community.
With COMPASS, you can access financial assistance for tuition, mandatory fees, textbooks, course materials, transportation, and basic needs. Don't let financial constraints impede your educational journey.
Student Participation Requirements:
- New students must attend orientation and ‘get ready for college’ prep sessions.
- Register for 9 or more credits each term.
- Attend mandatory advisory meetings at least twice a year.
- Submit a FAFSA each year by April 30th
Take the First Step Today
Ready to navigate your way to a successful future? Apply for Saint Paul College's COMPASS program by March 1st . Start your journey towards an affordable, high-quality education today!