fb Saint Paul College Student Plus Loans | Apply for Financial Aid
Skip to main content Sign In

Saint Paul College A Community & Technical College

PLUS Loans

Parents applying for the Federal Direct PLUS (Federal Parent Loans for Undergraduate Students) loan must complete the following:

Step 1. Complete the Federal Direct PLUS Loan Request and submit the completed form to the financial aid office.

Step 2. Complete the Federal Direct PLUS Master Promissory Note

One Click Away From Your Future
Visit Apply Request Info