Skip to main content Sign In

Saint Paul College A Community & Technical College

Saint Paul College Grants

Grants are gift aid, which the student does not have to pay back. Students who have completed a bachelor's degree, or the equivalent from another college, are not eligible for Saint Paul College grants.

Federal Pell Grant

Students may apply for the Federal Pell Grant by completing the FAFSA. Pell Grants vary from $400 per year up to the federally legislated maximum. Pell Grant recipients must be enrolled in an eligible program. 

More information about the Federal Pell Grant

Federal Supplemental Education Opportunity Grant (FSEOG)

The Federal Supplemental Education Opportunity Grant (FSEOG) program is designed for students who have exceptional financial need. Funds are limited and eligibility is determined by the Financial Aid Office. To apply you must complete the FAFSA and be Pell eligible. Awards are commonly awarded to early applicants.

More information about the FSEOG

Minnesota State Grant

The Minnesota State Grant is a grant for Minnesota residents who are attending an accredited post-secondary institution. Awards are similar to the Pell Grant. Students apply by completing the FAFSA. Minnesota State grant eligibility requires FAFSA be received within the first 30 days after the term begins. 

More information about the Minnesota State Grant

Minnesota Child Care Grant

The Minnesota Child Care Grant is for students who are Minnesota residents, have children 12 and under (14 and under, if handicapped), have financial need and have child care expenses. Recipients must not be receiving Minnesota Family Investment Program (MFIP) assistance. Students who have received an Award Letter can download the Minnesota Child Care Grant or pick up an application at Admissions & Financial Aid, Room 1300.

Important: Your child care provider will be required to complete a Provider Verification.

More information about the Minnesota Child Care Grant

One Click Away From Your Future
Visit Apply Request Info