Saint Paul College Student Records Office is the official recorder of the students’ academic records.
Enrollment verifications are available after the 5th day of the semester in which you are requesting. If you need an enrollment status verification from Saint Paul College for insurance purposes or any other reason, you can obtain the verification by selecting the Quick Link on the right.
Official Transcript Requests
The transcript serves as the official record of student effort while enrolled at the College. All financial obligations to the College must be met before transcripts are released.
The following applies to all transcript requests:
Transcripts will not be issued if you have any financial obligations to Saint Paul College.
- Transcripts are not faxed.
- Transcripts are not released if there is a hold on your record, so please check your
student account online at eServices before making the request. Login, select Courses & Registration, then select Check Registration Holds. (Available to students who attend Fall Semester 1998 to current.)
- Transcripts are not faxed.
- Transcript orders are processed within 3 business days.
Please note: If you need an official transcript sent to a Minnesota State College or University, that institution is able to obtain your Saint Paul College transcript free of charge as long as there are no holds on your record. Please contact that institution directly for further information. If you need an official transcript sent to yourself or to another institution or third party, please choose one of the options below.
There are three ways to request official transcripts to be released to yourself or to another institution or third party: online, via mail or in person.
Online Transcript Requests
Paper Transcript: $5.00 per copy
Electronic PDF Transcript: $6.75 per copy*
There is an additional $5.00 per transcript fee for next business day service. Next business day service is not available if you attended prior to Fall Semester 1998.
Students and alumni may order transcripts online through the
National Student Clearinghouse (Saint Paul College’s authorized agent).
To place a transcript order online, you will need to provide:
- A valid major credit card
- An e-mail account
- Approximate dates of enrollment
- Your electronic signature of consent.
Orders placed through the
National Student Clearinghouse after hours or when the College is closed are received at our Student Records Office the
next business day and will be processed in the order received.
* It is your responsibility when ordering an Electronic PDF Transcript to ensure the recipient has the ability to receive them. Ordering and downloading an Electronic PDF Transcript to yourself makes the transcript Unofficial.
How to Place Your Order for Transcripts Online:
Login to the
National Student Clearinghouse secure site.
National Student Clearinghouse site includes info about placing your order, including delivery options and fees:
- You may order as many transcripts as you like in a single session.
- You will be presented with the Consent to Release form upon submission of your order. To ensure confidentiality and to comply with federal regulations governing educational records, you must authenticate yourself by electronically signing the Consent to Release Form.
- The online service will provide e-mail notifications when the orders are received and processed by the Student Records Office. Credit cards are charged after the record is sent. (Processing fees may apply; refer to the National Student Clearing house site)
If you need help or have questions about the National Student Clearinghouse’s transcript ordering service, contact
NSC via e-mail or by phone at
Transcripts are $5.00 per copy processed in 3 business days from receipt of request OR $10.00 per copy for next business day processing. Next business day service not available if you attended prior to Fall Semester 1998.
Request for Official Transcript Form
and mail it with your payment.
Enclose a check or money order payable to Saint Paul College. Do not mail cash or credit card information.
Mail transcript requests with your payment to:
Student Records Office
Saint Paul College
235 Marshall Avenue
Saint Paul, MN 55102
Come to the Enrollment Services Office to complete a Request for Official Transcript Form and pay the transcript fee at the Tuition Office. Transcripts are $5.00 per copy processed in 3 business days OR $10.00 per copy for next business day processing. Next business day service is not available if you attended prior to Fall Semester 1998.
If you have any questions, please call the Student Records Office at 651.846.1515 or