Saint Paul College’s Testing Center provides test proctoring services to anyone requiring a test to be administered in a proctored environment.
Proctoring services may not be available for all testing situations.
- Proctoring is by appointment only
- A valid Photo ID is required to test
- A fee of $35.00 per exam will be charged for proctoring services for institutions not affiliated with the Minnesota State Colleges and Universities system
- Proctoring fee must be paid at the Tuition Office and receipt shown on day of the exam to the proctor (Tuition Office accepts check, cash, Visa, MasterCard and Discover)
- Computers are available for online exams
For additional information about proctoring services, contact the Testing Center by emailing
email@example.com or by calling 651.846.1785. The Testing Center is located in Room 3145.