Information Technology Services
The Information Technology Services department designs, implements, and provides technology services and support for the College. This includes multiple server and computer platforms, wired and wireless infrastructure, security, email, duplicating services, Internet resources, website and intranet management, student computer labs, smart classroom technology, software applications, telephony, database resources, and other technologies and services that support the computing needs of the College community.
Mission & Goals
The mission of IT Services is to provide the campus community with reliable, cutting edge, cost-effective information systems and services that support the mission of Saint Paul College.
We are committed to:
- Providing great service and strive to include customer service values into all of our activities.
- Providing a robust, reliable, and secure IT infrastructure to the College community.
- Providing and supporting the use of information technology in teaching and learning.
- Timely anticipation and fulfillment of the technology needs of the College community.
- Developing a community environment that is adaptable to technological changes.