The steps below must be completed and submitted to Saint Paul College by May 1, 2013 to be considered for acceptance into the Power of YOU program at Saint Paul College for the fall semester.
To apply for the Power of YOU, you must:
- Complete and submit the 2013 Power of YOU program application as early as possible to Saint Paul College.
View Power of YOU program application
- Submit the 2013-14 Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) and complete the financial aid process. You can apply online (preferred) at www.fafsa.ed.gov or submit a paper copy. The 2013-14 FAFSA will be available after January 1, 2013.
FAFSA School Code:
- Saint Paul College 005533
Submitting the FAFSA is just the first step in completing the financial aid process. The process may take several weeks to complete, so begin it early to make sure it is completed before the Power of YOU application deadline.
- Complete the assessment tests at Saint Paul College. Testing is available on a walk-in basis, no appointment is necessary. It takes approximately 2 hours to complete these
un-timed assessments in reading, writing and math.
View more information on the required assessment
- Submit your high school transcript with graduation date clearly visible after your high school graduation.
If you meet the eligibility requirements and complete the application steps by the May 1, 2013 deadline, your material will be reviewed and considered for participation in the Power of YOU. You will receive written notification of your acceptance to Saint Paul College. Admission to the college does not mean that you have been accepted into the Power of YOU program. You will receive a separate letter indicating acceptance into the Power of YOU.