When you print your academic transcript from your student account, this is an unofficial transcript. An unofficial transcript may be used for academic advising. If you need an official transcript to be sent to a third party, you will be able to request for an official transcript on line through the college website. Select "Order A Transcript"
View Your Academic Transcript
Accessing Online Services to view your academic transcript.
- Access the Web site at www.saintpaul.edu.
- Select Current Students from the menu bar.
- Select eServices.
- Read the information.
- Click on Begin your Registration here.
- Read the pop-up Tuition Obligation Agreement.
- Click on Agree to continue.
- Select Login from the left side bar.
- Enter your 8-digit Saint Paul College Student ID (including leading zeros)
- Press TAB
- Enter your PIN number. For first-time students using the system, you need to enter your birth date (yymmdd). If your birth date is not in your student record, you must use the last six digits of your social security number.
NOTE: Students must changes this PIN number to a new 6-digit number. Do not use 0s at the beginning of this number. Remember this number for future logins.
- Click in the box Display Name to have your name to appear on your printout.
- Click Login.
- Select Grades and Transcripts from the left side menu.
- Select Academic Record.
NOTE: Remember to LOGOUT at the end of your session and quit your browser.