Welcome to Saint Paul College! Preparing for your first semester at the College is your first step to becoming a successful student.
Please take the time to carefully review the following orientation, registration and new student preparation information.
New Student Orientation
Attend a New Student Orientation! All new Saint Paul College students must complete a New Student Orientation Session. You may complete your Orientation online or On-Campus.
Online Orientation is an online version of Saint Paul College’s New Student Orientation which, when completed, meets the orientation requirement for new students.
Start Online Orientation
On-Campus Orientation (Registration Required)
On-Campus Orientation includes important information that new students at Saint Paul College need to know about registering for courses, financial aid, paying tuition, deadlines, and campus-wide policies and procedures.
Spring 2017 New Student Orientation
To attend an On-Campus Orientation, please register for one of the following Fall Semester 2016 On-Campus Orientations:
- Monday, November 7, 2016 4:00pm - 7:00pm
- Thursday, December 8, 2016 11:00am - 2:00pm
- Thursday, December 15, 2016 3:00pm - 6:00pm (ESOL Only)
- Tuesday, December 20, 2016 4:00pm - 7:00pm
Orientation presentations start promptly at the listed start time. Please arrive 30 minutes prior to start time.
On-Campus Orientation Registration
New Student Registration and Preparation
- Register early! Classes fill up quickly.
- You may register for classes prior to attending a New Student Orientation.
Tuition and Payment
- If you do not pay by the due date, you may lose your registration.
- Tuition and Payment information