Welcome to Saint Paul College! Preparing for your first semester at the College is your first step to becoming a successful student.
Please take the time to carefully review the following orientation, registration and new student preparation information.
New Student Orientation
Attend a New Student Orientation! All new Saint Paul College students must complete a New Student Orientation Session. You may complete your Orientation online or On-Campus.
Online Orientation is a self-paced, online version of Saint Paul College’s New Student Orientation which, when completed, meets the orientation requirement for new students.
When you complete the Online Orientation, you will complete a quiz that ensures you understand the information presented in the modules. You may repeat the quiz as many times as you like until you are comfortable with your results. Be prepared to submit your results and take a 60-second survey when you are done.
Start Online Orientation
On-Campus Orientation (Registration Required)
On-Campus Orientation includes important information that new students at Saint Paul College need to know about registering for courses, financial aid, paying tuition, deadlines, and campus-wide policies and procedures.
To attend an On-Campus Orientation, please register for one of the following Spring Semester 2014 On-Campus Orientations:
- Tuesday, November 19, 2013 - 4:00pm - 7:00pm
- Wednesday, December 4, 2013 - 11:00am - 2:00pm
- Tuesday, December 10, 2013 - 4:00pm - 7:00pm
- Tuesday, December 17, 2013 - 3:00pm - 6:00pm (ESOL Only)
- Thursday, December 19, 2013 - 11:00am - 2:00pm
Orientation presentations start promptly at the listed start time. Please arrive 30 minutes prior to start time.
Register for an On-Campus Orientation
New Student Registration and Preparation
Tuition and Payment
- Due date: Spring Semester 2013 tuition is due on or before Thursday, December 19, 2013.
- If you do not pay by the due date, you may lose your registration.
- Tuition and Payment information