Enrollment Services
back to top

Enrollment Services

Quick Links

Office Hours
Mon-Thurs​: 9:00am - 7:00pm
Friday: 9:00am - 3:30pm
Sat & Sun: CLOSED

Special Saturday Hours
December 10, 2016: 9am - 1pm
December 17, 2016: 9am - 1pm
January 7, 2017: 9am - 1pm
January 14, 2017: 9am - 1pm

Phone: 651.846.1555

Location: Room 1300

Enrollment Services provides prospective and current students with up-to-date information on program options, program requirements and general information to assist students in the application and registration process.

Enrollment Services also processes requests for those students who want to change their major program. Students may use the computers in Enrollment Services to apply online. Enrollment Services is located in Room 1300 near the main entrance to the College.

Admissions Process

Saint Paul College welcomes applications for admission to the College. Admission to College majors is based on assessment results and potential to succeed in a program. Admission to many individual courses is open; however, admission to some courses is based on meeting course prerequisites and program admission requirements.

Admission to a Major Program

Students are accepted into a major program for the purpose of obtaining a specific degree, diploma, or certificate. Enrollment Services also provides information regarding application and admission to the various selective programs offered at the College. Students may change their major program by meeting the prescribed admission requirements for the desired program.

Application Procedure

If you have not applied to or enrolled in Saint Paul College previously, follow this application procedure:

  1. Complete an Application online.
  2. Complete the Assessment.
  3. Request high school transcripts and/or GED scores, as well as official transcripts, from all secondary and post-secondary institutions attended to be sent to Saint Paul College.
  4. If you have previously applied, enrolled, or requested information from Saint Paul College, please contact the Office of Enrollment Services so your records can be updated.