If you are attempting to register for a course with a required prerequisite and have taken the required prerequisite at another institution and need permission to register, you will need to fill out and submit the Course Registration Permission Request Form.
You will need the following information to complete the Course Registration Permission Request Form:
- Course ID you would like to register for at Saint Paul College
- Name of the college where you completed the prerequisite
- Course ID of the prerequisite you took at the previous college
- PDF of Transcript if you completed the prerequisite at a non-MnSCU college. (all documents must include full name of student and name of college).
If your course registration permission request is approved you will be able to register:
- by 12:00 noon if submitted before 10:00am Monday-Friday
- by 5:00pm if submitted before 3:00pm Monday-Friday
- by 10:00am on the next business day if submitted after 3:00pm
If you are still not able to register online after the above wait times have expired please contact the Transfer Center via email or call 651.846.1739.
Access to Course Registration Permission Request Form
You will need the following case sensitive Username and Password to access the form:
Go to the Course Registration Permission Request Form