This advanced certificate program is for current child care center directors, early childhood program administrators, family child care providers and assistant directors seeking advanced skills. Participants come out of this program with new ideas and new paths to follow in promoting the success of their centers for the employees, families and children.
What You'll Learn
- Staffing and professional development strategies
- Licensing and Health Regulations
- Public relations and marketing strategies
- Building strong enrollment
- Financial Management
- Quality indicators for programming
- Child Care Centers
- Preschools and Nursery Schools
- Family Child Care Providers
- Head Start
- Early Childhood Family Education
- This program is in collaboration with the Minnesota Association for the Education of Young Children (MnAEYC).
- Consists of 10 credits (4 courses) that take 1 year to complete.
- Cohort Model — a group of early childhood professionals sharing a common learning experience at the same time.