Restaurant ManagementRestaurant Management Certificate
Meet with business faculty and pathway advisors to make sure you are ready for fall semester!
The Restaurant Management Certificate curriculum introduces students to the management of today’s exciting hospitality and
entertainment industries with a focus on restaurant management.
Students will receive a solid foundation in business practice related to the growing food and beverage industry.
Courses will examine areas of food service operations including supervision, management and labor, and cost control.
Program Delivery Methods
Hybrid, online and traditional in-class courses on Saint Paul College campus, St. Paul, MN
What You'll Learn
- Safe food preparation and sanitation training
- Wine classifications and food pairing
- Management principles and how to apply them fo food and beverage operations
- Effective communication skills for interactions with staff and guests
- Staffing and human resource principles
Program Requirements Guides
View the Program Requirement Guide to learn about Minimum Program Entry Requirements, Recommended Course Sequence and Program Outcomes:
View all course descriptions
- Catering and event management operations
- Hotel and lodging operation and management
- Food service management
- Convention, meeting and event management
- Stadium and arena operations
Meet the Faculty