Careers in Global Trade offer you the opportunity to work in the international marketplace. As a Global Trade Specialist you will be working with people from foreign countries, handling foreign orders, filling overseas orders, and determining tariff rates for the entry of foreign goods through U.S. Customs. This program also provides an excellent foundation for individuals wanting to be entrepreneurs in the import/export business. The import/export field is growing!
What You'll Learn
- Export and import compliance
- Filling overseas orders for goods and services
- Export shipping and documentation labeling to suit overseas markets
- Determining tariff rates for the entry of foreign goods
- An understanding of U.S. customs regulations and classifications
- Export and import departments of businesses
- International Sales/Marketing Assistant
- International Marketing Communication Coordinator
- International Customer Service Coordinator
- Export-Import Coordinator
- Datacard Group
- Wells Fargo
- Polaris Industries
- Donaldson Company, Inc.
- Best Buy
- Learn from experienced instructors who teach in a "hands on" environment.
- Develop technical knowledge through the use of computer software systems.
- Work as an intern in a business environment while attending college.
- Prepare to work in the international market place in the fast-growing Export-Import field.