Employment opportunities are very good for skilled, capable, and dependable business professionals. Employers are looking for business professionals with excellent communication skills, organizational skills, human relations skills and enthusiasm for the job and organization. Graduates can explore opportunities that match their interests and education in a variety of industries. A fast track option is now available.
What You'll Learn
- Skills, knowledge, and abilities, in core business functions including accounting, marketing, management and human resources.
- General management responsibilities
- Laws that impact the business environment
- Broad background of business and liberal arts subjects
- Health care
- Retail corporations
- Non-profit organizations
- Blue Cross/Blue Shield
- Deluxe Corporation
- United Hospital
- State of Minnesota
- Continue education towards a bachelor's degree at four year institutions.
- Bachelor's degree majors include Management, Marketing, Accounting, Human Resources, and International Business.
- Upgrade current leadership and management skills to increase job performance and opportunities in the workplace.
- Earn a 2-year degree Business Management AS degree by going part-time during evenings and weekends in our special “Fast Track” program