02/20 - Saint Paul College will be closed on Monday, February 20, 2017 for President's Day. The College will re-open on Tuesday, February 21, 2017.Close
Supply Chain LogisticsSupply Chain Logistics Associate in Applied Science Degree
Supply Chain Logistics Certificate
Logistics management is concerned with the procurement, movement, storage and processing of materials and information across the whole of the supply chain, from acquisition of raw materials and components, through manufacturing, to delivery of finished products to end users.
The Supply Chain Logistics Associate in Applied Science (AAS) Degree program provides students the opportunity to understand modern supply chain management. Supply chain management demands a multidisciplinary and cross-functional approach to business that transcends the traditional functional boundaries and management disciplines that characterize many organizations.
The Supply Chain Logistics Certificate program is transferrable to the AAS degree. Program advisor approval is required for admission. This certificate is not designed for entry level to the logistics field, but as an add-on certificate to enhance and build on prior knowledge.
Program Delivery Methods
Hybrid, online and traditional in-class courses on Saint Paul College campus, St. Paul, MN
What You'll Learn
- Knowledge and understanding of modern supply chain management
- Distribution planning
- Transportation management and logistics
- Customer service skills
- Purchasing, marketing and business negotiation principles and skills
Program Requirements Guides
View the Program Requirement Guide to learn about Minimum Program Entry Requirements, Recommended Course Sequence and Program Outcomes:
General Education/MnTC Requirements
The Minnesota Transfer Curriculum (MnTC) is the general education
curriculum for the Minnesota State system. Choose MnTC courses according
to the requirements listed on your Program Requirements Guide. Refer to
the MnTC course list for each Goal Area:
Minnesota Transfer Curriculum (MnTC) list.pdf
View all course descriptions
- Purchasing and supplier management
- Manufacturing logistics
- Transport management
- Inventory, distribution and warehouse management
- Information management
- Customer service management
- Liberty Diversified Industry
- Koch Logistics
- North American Van Lines
- Burlington Northern Santa Fe
- Freight Masters
Saint Paul College has transfer articulation agreements between the following program and post-secondary institutions for the baccalaureate degree programs listed below. For more information please contact a transfer specialist or go to www.saintpaul.edu/Transfer.
Supply Chain Logistics AAS
- BA Marketing & Innovative Management, Concordia University
- BS Marketing, Saint Mary’s University-Twin Cities Campus
- BS Business Administration, Saint Mary’s University-Twin Cities Campus
- Learn from experienced instructors who teach in a "hands on" environment.
- Intern in a business facility while attending college.
- Understand the business logistics marketplace.
- Business Logistics Management offers a wide variety of employment opportunities.
Meet the Faculty
Accredited by the Association of Collegiate Business Schools and Programs for meeting the rigorous educational standards established by the ACBSP.
Business Department Mission
The mission of the Business Department at Saint Paul College is to sustain the College mission by providing quality, lifelong business education supported by technology for a diverse, metropolitan student population.
Information provided by www.careerwise.mnscu.edu.