02/20 - Saint Paul College will be closed on Monday, February 20, 2017 for President's Day. The College will re-open on Tuesday, February 21, 2017.Close
Social Media MarketingSocial Media Marketing Certificate
The Social Media Marketing Certificate program is designed for those who want to expand their knowledge and skills of social media and internet marketing strategies. Social media provides both a listening and outreach tool for promoting organizations, products, services and ideas. All for-profit business and non-profit organizations have the need for communicating and connecting with customers and stakeholders, especially through social media platforms such as Facebook, Twitter, and YouTube. This program provides a foundation in social media and internet marketing.
Employment opportunities are excellent for marketers who can engage, delight and develop meaningful relationships with customers. Many employers require some education or experience in marketing even for “non-marketing" positions. Jobs and careers in this fast changing field of marketing will be explored. Opportunities
include social media marketing specialist, marketing coordinate
and web marketing analyst.
Program Delivery Methods
Hybrid, online and traditional in-class courses on Saint Paul College campus, St. Paul, MN
What You'll Learn
- How social media and e-marketing and the fundamental shifts on how organizations communicate with its customers
- How to analyze internet marketing and communications strategies
- How to serve and deliver value that attract new customers and develop relationships with existing customers
- How to create e-marketing and social media marketing plans that are integrated with an organization’s overall marketing strategy and goals
Program Requirements Guides
View the Program Requirement Guide to learn about Minimum Program Entry Requirements, Recommended Course Sequence and Program Outcomes:
View all course descriptions
- Your own business
- For profit business and non-profit organizations
Meet the Faculty
Information provided by www.careerwise.mnscu.edu.