02/20 - Saint Paul College will be closed on Monday, February 20, 2017 for President's Day. The College will re-open on Tuesday, February 21, 2017.Close
MarketingMarketing Associate in Applied Science Degree
The Marketing Associate in Applied Science (AAS) Degree program prepares individuals to become marketing professionals.
Students will learn how to market a business that will add economic and cultural value within a community. Students will also develop business and marketing plans that address financial, managerial and operational aspects.
According to the U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics, U.S. Department of Labor, Occupational Outlook Handbook, marketing and sales positions are projected to grow 10-12% from 2012-2022.
Program Delivery Methods
Hybrid, online and traditional in-class courses on Saint Paul College campus, St. Paul, MN
What You'll Learn
- Marketing plan development, public relations, advertising, sales promotion and other core marketing concepts
- Key business communication technology
- Fundamental management concepts and principles
- Legal principles of business, including basic laws, contracts, dispute resolution and rights and responsibilities of the business community
- Economic, international business, business ethics, accounting and financial principles
Program Requirements Guides
View the Program Requirement Guide to learn about Minimum Program Entry Requirements, Recommended Course Sequence and Program Outcomes:
General Education/MnTC Requirements
The Minnesota Transfer Curriculum (MnTC) is the general education
curriculum for the Minnesota State system. Choose MnTC courses according
to the requirements listed on your Program Requirements Guide. Refer to
the MnTC course list for each Goal Area:
Minnesota Transfer Curriculum (MnTC) list.pdf
View all course descriptions
- Sales representative
- Communication Specialist
- Marketing specialist
- Assistant Account Executive
Saint Paul College has transfer articulation agreements between the following program and post-secondary institutions for the baccalaureate degree programs listed below. For more information please contact a transfer specialist or go to www.saintpaul.edu/Transfer.
- BA Business, Bethel University
- BS Marketing, Saint Mary’s University-Twin Cities Campus
- BS Sales & Marketing, Saint Mary’s University-Twin Cities Campus
Meet the Faculty
Accredited by the Association of Collegiate Business Schools and Programs for meeting the rigorous educational standards established by the ACBSP.
Business Department Mission
The mission of the Business Department at Saint Paul College is to sustain the College mission by providing quality, lifelong business education supported by technology for a diverse, metropolitan student population.
Information provided by www.careerwise.mnscu.edu.