02/20 - Saint Paul College will be closed on Monday, February 20, 2017 for President's Day. The College will re-open on Tuesday, February 21, 2017.Close
Business ManagementBusiness Management Associate in Science Degree
The Business Management Associate in Science (AS) Degree is designed for students who plan to continue their education in business towards a bachelor’s degree at four-year institutions. Some bachelor degree majors include Management, Marketing, Accounting, Human Resources, and International Business.
Employment opportunities are very good for skilled, capable and dependable business professionals. Employers are looking for business professionals with excellent communication skills, organizational skills, human relations skills and enthusiasm for the job and organization. Graduates can explore opportunities that match their interests and education in a variety of industries.
Program Delivery Methods
Traditional in-class on Saint Paul College campus, St. Paul, MN or completely online
What You'll Learn
- Skills, knowledge, and abilities, in core business functions including accounting, marketing, management and human resources.
- General management responsibilities
- Laws that impact the business environment
- Broad background of business and liberal arts subjects
Program Requirements Guides
View the Program Requirement Guide to learn about Minimum Program Entry Requirements, Recommended Course Sequence and Program Outcomes:
General Education/MnTC Requirements
The Minnesota Transfer Curriculum (MnTC) is the general education
curriculum for the Minnesota State system. Choose MnTC courses according
to the requirements listed on your Program Requirements Guide. Refer to
the MnTC course list for each Goal Area:
Minnesota Transfer Curriculum (MnTC) list.pdf
View all course descriptions
- Health care
- Retail corporations
- Non-profit organizations
- Blue Cross/Blue Shield
- Deluxe Corporation
- United Hospital
- State of Minnesota
Saint Paul College has transfer articulation agreements between the following program and post-secondary institutions for the baccalaureate degree programs listed below. For more information please contact a transfer specialist or go to www.saintpaul.edu/Transfer.
Business Management AS Degree
- BA Business, Bethel University
- BS Business Administration, Metropolitan State University
- BS Business Administration, Saint Mary’s University-Twin Cities Campus
- BS Business Administration, Minnesota State University-Moorhead
- BS Accounting, Saint Mary’s University-Twin Cities Campus
- Continue education towards a bachelor's degree at four year institutions.
- Bachelor's degree majors include Management, Marketing, Accounting, Human Resources, and International Business.
- Upgrade current leadership and management skills to increase job performance and opportunities in the workplace.
Meet the Faculty
Accredited by the Association of Collegiate Business Schools and Programs for meeting the rigorous educational standards established by the ACBSP.
Business Department Mission
The mission of the Business Department at Saint Paul College is to sustain the College mission by providing quality, lifelong business education supported by technology for a diverse, metropolitan student population.
Information provided by www.careerwise.mnscu.edu.