The Friends of Saint Paul College Foundation offers scholarships for Saint Paul College students for fall, spring and summer terms.
Scholarship application deadlines
Applications are now being accepted for a second round of Spring Semester scholarships. Applications are due by February 2, 2015.
Applicants for spring scholarships will be notified whether they received scholarships by February 27, 2015.
How to Apply for a Scholarship
Our online scholarship application makes it easy for you to apply and includes a list of all the different types of scholarships available to you as a student at Saint Paul College.
- Apply online: You can apply for your scholarship online.
- Automatic scholarship match: Our online scholarship manager will automatically match you with the
scholarships for which you are eligible.
- Instructor recommendation: You will need to know which instructor you would like to have write your recommendation and provide that person's email address.
- Write a short essay: You will be asked to write a short essay which you may type directly into the application, or copy and paste into the application from a word processor document.
- Upload current transcript: You will also be prompted to upload a current transcript.
If you have questions, call Kate Heider at 651.403.4332.
From time to time, we will list community scholarships for which Saint Paul College students might be eligible, so please check back.