Saint Paul College Student Records Office is the official recorder of the students’ academic records.
The transcript serves as the official record of student effort while enrolled at the College. All financial obligations to the College must be met before transcripts are released. There is a $5.00 fee per official transcript.
For non-official enrollment verification, such as needing to provide verification of “full-time" or "half-time" status for government or private agencies, students should submit an Enrollment Verification Request.
Official Transcript Requests
There are three ways to request official transcripts to be released to yourself or to another institution or third party: online, via mail or in person. The fee is $5.00 per transcript.
The following applies to all transcript requests:
- Transcripts will not be issued if you have any financial obligations to Saint Paul College.
- Transcripts are not faxed.
- Transcripts are not released if there is a hold on your record, so please check your student account online at eServices before making the request. Login, select Courses & Registration, then select Check Registration Holds. (Available to students who attend Fall Semester 1998 to current.)
- Transcript orders are processed within 3 business days.
- There is an additional $5.00 per transcript fee for next business day service. Next business day service is only available if you attended after Fall Semester 1998 exclusively.
Students and alumni may order transcripts online through the National Student Clearinghouse (Saint Paul College’s authorized agent).
To place a transcript order online, you will need to provide:
- a valid major credit card
- an e-mail account
- Approximate dates of enrollment
- Your written signature of consent.
Orders placed through the National Student Clearinghouse after hours or when the College is closed are received at our Student Records Office the next business day and will be processed in the order received.
How to Place Your Order Online:
Login to the National Student Clearinghouse secure site.
The National Student Clearinghouse site includes info about placing your order, including delivery options and fees:
- You may order as many transcripts as you like in a single session.
- You will be presented with the Consent to Release form upon submission of your order. To ensure confidentiality and to comply with federal regulations governing educational records, you must authenticate yourself by signing and returning the Consent to Release Form.
- Print and sign the form and return the Consent to Release Form to the Clearinghouse via mail, fax, or by scanning the document and forwarding by e-mail.
- The Clearinghouse mailing address, fax, and e-mail information are located on the consent form. Do not return the form to Saint Paul College.
- The online service will provide e-mail notifications when the orders are received and processed by the Student Records Office. Credit cards are charged after the record is sent.
If you need help or have questions about the National Student Clearinghouse’s transcript ordering service, contact NSC via e-mail or by phone at 703.742.4200.
Complete the Request for Official Transcript Form and mail it with your payment.
Enclose a check or money order payable to Saint Paul College. Do not mail cash or credit card information.
Mail requests with your payment to:
Student Records Office
Saint Paul College
235 Marshall Avenue
Saint Paul, MN 55102
Come to the Student Records Office to complete a Request for Official Transcript Form and pay the transcript fee at the Tuition Office. Transcripts are $5.00 per copy processed in 3 business days OR $10.00 per copy for next business day processing.
If you have any questions, please call the Student Records Office at 651.846.1515 or 651.846.1467.