All students must apply for graduation, regardless of whether they plan to participate in the graduation ceremony. Submitting an application for graduation initiates the official review of your records, notation of your graduation to your transcripts, and ordering of your degree, diploma, and/or certificate.
Before you apply to graduate: Review your DARS (Degree Audit Report) to make sure you have met or are in the process of meeting all program requirements. You may access your DARS by logging into eServices at www.saintpaul.edu, selecting Grades and Transcripts, then Interactive Degree Audit Report.
- If there are issues/incomplete areas on your DARS or you have questions about meeting program requirements, contact your program advisor before applying to graduate.
- If you are using transfer credits from another institution to meet graduation requirements, you are responsible for making sure that those institutions have sent official transcripts to the Student Records Office before applying to graduate.
- If you are applying to graduate from a semester that is not listed below, please send an email to Assistant Registrar, Laura Griffin at email@example.com.
|Semester Completing Final Requirements
||Due Date to Submit Application for Graduation|
|Fall Semester 2016
||October 31, 2016|
|Spring Semester 2017
||February 24, 2017|
|Summer Semester 2017
||March 2, 2017|
After you apply to graduate: Within 4 weeks of submission, your records will be reviewed and a graduation status email will be sent to the address provided on your graduation application.
Apply to Graduate Now!
- If you are on schedule to graduate, your email will include information about participating in graduation ceremony (held annually in May).
- If you are not on schedule to graduate, your email will highlight the requirements you are lacking to graduate. You are strongly encouraged to meet with your program advisor to discuss lacking requirements.