back to top

Graduation Form

Complete the following Graduation Award Application. After completion, submit the application via the "Submit" button at the bottom of the form. Your application will be sent electronically to the Student Records Office, and you will receive your Graduation Status letter in the U.S. Mail.

Note: An asterisk (*) indicates a response is required.

Award Details

Student Identification

Student ID *
8 Digit Student ID Number

Graduation Semester

Indicate the semester you intend to graduate *

Contact Information

Your award will be issued with your name as currently listed in the MnSCU Computer System, UNLESS you submit a Change of Name Request Form at the Student Records Office. You will need to provide 1) driver’s license or state identification card, 2) marriage license, divorce decree or court order and 3) financial aid recipients Social Security Card with new name.

First Name *
Middle Name
Last Name *

Your award will be mailed to the address you provide and your Saint Paul College Records will be updated.

Street *
Apt #
City *
State *
Zip Code *
Phone Number *


Indicate your program major *

Transfer Credits

Do you have transfer credits from another institution? *

Graduation Ceremony

Are you planning to attend the ceremony on Thursday, May 15, 2014?

Statement of Understanding

Each year one formal graduation ceremony is held at the end of Spring Semester (attendance is optional). However, in order to receive the award, all students must complete a Request for Graduation Award form and submit the form during the last semester in which they are successfully completing the program requirements.

I understand the award may be delayed until all matters relating to outstanding tuition, financial aid obligations, library books, or any other school indebtedness have been resolved.

I have read and understand the information above.

Email *

Student Loans at Saint Paul College

Did you take out Federal Student Loans during your time at Saint Paul College? *
If you answer yes, you will need to complete Exit Loan Counseling before you are allowed to graduate. Click here to complete Exit Loan Counseling.