Saint Paul College values diversity in our college community and is committed to ensuring equal access and opportunity to all qualified students.
The Office of Access & Disability Resources assists students, and College faculty and staff to ensure access to Saint Paul College programs, services, and activities.
Students with disabilities seeking accommodations are required to meet with the Director of Access & Disability Resources and provide appropriate documentation of their disability.
The Office of Access & Disability Resources provides accommodations for a variety of disabilities including, but not limited to:
- learning disabilities
- hearing losses
- vision losses
- physical disabilities
- psychological disabilities
- attention deficit disorders
- brain injuries
- autism spectrum disorders
- cognitive disabilities
- other health related disabilities
- temporary disabilities
Accommodations are determined on a case-by-case basis. Examples of Accommodations are:
- Testing (i.e. extended time, alternate format, alternate location, etc.)
- ASL interpreting/transliterating
- Alternative format of textbooks and course materials
- Other reasonable accommodations
For more information regarding Access & Disability Resources at Saint Paul College please contact Hilary Dahlman, Interim Director of Access & Disability Resources at Hilary Dahlman or 651.846.1547.