Do you have an idea for an event, speaker, or activity that contributes to the positive learning environment?
The Student Life Committee reviews proposals from students, faculty, and staff that would like to facilitate co-curricular programming that benefits the student body.
- Student Life will consider funding up to 75% of the lecture, lecture series or event.
- Student Life will not fund more than $3000 on any one event or $1500 on any one lecture or lecture series.
- Lectures or events under $500 may be considered for 100% funding by Student Life.
Lecture and Event Requirements:
- Lecture/Event must be non-exclusionary and campus-wide.
- Lecture/Event must benefit the Saint Paul College community.
- Promotional materials must include Student Life listed as a co-sponsor.
- Promotional materials must be reviewed by Student Life before printing and
- Lectures must follow the considerations for Presenters and Topics in order to be considered for cooperative funding
Previous activities sponsored by Cooperative Funding have included:
- When Good Cells Go Bad: Cancer Biology and Treatment | Lecture by
Christopher A. Pennell, Ph. D
- Requested by Rachel Hudson, Biology Instructor
- Chinese New Year Celebration
- Requested by Yan Wang, Chinese Instructor
- Saint Paul College Music Series | Part 1 & 3
- Requested by Julieta Alvarado
- 180 Degrees South | Documentary on land conservation and preservation.
- Requested by Geology Interest Group
Complete the Cooperative Funding Request Form to submit your idea. You will need to come to a committee meeting and personally present your event idea. If you are unable to attend, you’ll need to send a proxy and present your idea, however, make sure they will be able to answer any questions the committee may have about the proposed event.
Please stop by the Student Life Office (Room 1265) or contact the following committee leaders.
Sasha Williams - firstname.lastname@example.org
Amanda Martir - email@example.com
John Parker - 651.846.1757