The Friends of Saint Paul College Foundation is seeking nominations and applications for the President’s Scholarship, established by President Rassoul Dastmozd, to honor the achievements of two outstanding Saint Paul College students who will be graduating this year and transferring to a four-year college or university.
The scholarship will be paid directly to the four-year college or university. The scholarships will be awarded at the Commencement Ceremony on May 18, 2017.
Two $1,500 scholarships will be awarded. Applications are due Friday, March 31, 2017.
- Academic excellence
- Leadership capabilities
- Extracurricular activities
- Persistence in achieving goals
- Must be a graduating Saint Paul College student earning an AA, AS or AAS degree in May 2017.
- Must be accepted to a four-year college or university to pursue a four-year degree, beginning fall semester 2017.
- Must attend the Commencement Ceremony on May 18, 2017.
How do I apply?
A student may apply or be nominated by Saint Paul College faculty or staff.
Complete the following steps to complete the application:
- Submit a 1-2 page essay written by the student describing their experiences at Saint Paul College, their goals for their continued education, and their plans to give back to the community. See list of considerations.
- Submit two letters of recommendation from Saint Paul College faculty or staff members. Additional letters will not be considered. A letter may be signed by multiple individuals.
- Submit a resume.
- Submit a transcript.
How to submit your application
Complete packets must be delivered to the Friends of Saint Paul College Foundation Office, located in room 1410 in the administrative offices at Saint Paul College. Applications will be reviewed by the Friends of Saint Paul College Scholarship Committee. Students will be notified by May 4, 2017.
Please contact the Friends of Saint Paul College foundation if you have any questions at email@example.com or 651.846.1741.