- Triple your money with Saint Paul College tuition assistance! If you save $1, we will match it with $3.
- We’ll provide you with financial literacy courses, individualized career counseling, and work experiences.
- TuitionMatch-MN will keep you on track so you can graduate with minimal debt and fully prepared to enter the workforce.
- Currently enrolled at Saint Paul College and have at least 3 semesters left.
- 18 years of age or older.
- Resident of MN.
- Must be a United States Citizen, an eligible non-citizen or a DACA student.
- Current household income must be at or below 200% of the Federal Income Guideline (see chart below).
- Must be currently employed.
2016 TuitionMatch-MN Income Guideline
For households with more than 8 people, add $8,120 for each additional person.
Triple your money with Saint Paul College tuition assistance! Save $1 and we will match it with $3.
If you would like more information on TuitionMatch-MN,
email Thomas Lorendo or call