The Transfer Center staff works with students transferring to Saint Paul College as well as those planning to transfer on to a 4-year college or university, including students enrolled in the College’s Associate in Arts degree and Health Science Broad Field AS degree.
The Transfer Center also serves as a resource center for students investigating transfer opportunities, articulation agreements, and other college and university application and admission requirements.
The Transfer Center is here to:
- Facilitate your transfer to and from Saint Paul College
- Provide information regarding four-year college admission standards and requirements, including differences between major requirements
- Provide information on
- Provide permission to register for courses requiring prerequisites, if the prerequisite was completed at another institution. Go to Course Permission Request Form
- Advise students on the Minnesota Transfer Curriculum (General Education courses)
transcript evaluation service
- Provide information regarding
Credit for Prior Learning for general education requirements.
- Provide information regarding the transfer of